Thursday, September 11, 2008

Some of our handy work!

Here is the start of our parade. These pictures will come over time as we track down all of our decorating projects. I should start this off by saying that Jill is definitely the driving force in this team. I feel quite happy to just bask in the shadows of her glory! We will start off some looks at her house:


The boys room: Theme:Lighthouses

Jill's master bedroom:


And the Master bath:

The upstairs hall bath:


Here is the kids bathroom. Obviously, a beach theme!



Little Miss Banana's beautiful room:


Here are some picture of a baby's room we did for our nephew. We didn't know if we were designing for a boy or a girl at the time, so we used lost of different fabrics and textures to give it a somewhat feminine feel, while using colors that could bring in more masculinity.


1 comment:

SELPH PHOTOGRAPHY said...

I like your work! so jill when are ya going to get a personal blog. I would love to see your family and hear your news. You and Cheryl can make your blogs private so only those you invite can see them. not sure if you knew that or not.
Wish we lived closer so I could get tips on decorating. When it comes to my house I can never make up my mind. ;)